Language English Buy Discount Hack Free Engine Race Kings Action Genre Without Virus (For Iphone)

Race Kings hack tool

1. CREW TOURNAMENTS!

2. Multiplayer drift racing

3. Publishers: Hutch Games Ltd

4. notice: I never write reviews but I’ve enjoyed this game enough to write about it. The game is beautiful to look at. The graphics are great, animations are smooth, and even the menus are clean. If you’re looking for a racing game where you control steering THIS IS NOT IT. In this game you can only control the acceleration and the brake (to drift corners). I still find that fun because each race is over in 2 minutes or less but obviously not everyone might enjoy that. As far as matchmaking goes, I’m not sure if everyone you race is an online player. It could be a mix of AI and actual players. It’s also not ideal because you might get paired with someone that has a more upgraded car. There’s also another feature that makes the races a bit unfair. It is called “Edge”. Edge some sort of boost to your car as you upgrade it. However Edge goes away when you change event or when the track changes (every 30 minutes). So basically the more you upgrade the car, the more chance you have to win. I think it’s an unfair system because if you’re paying to get in-game money, then you’ll have an advantage over others. Another flaw with the game is that there’s no customization. Not one thing. Some cars available to purchase with in-game money and come in different styles and colors but you cannot change them at all. I wish we could change at least the color. Overall the game is decent. 4/5 stars isn’t bad and I think with customization this game could be a 5/5

5. genre: Action

6. purchase: Gold Pack 2

7. ratings: 4,8 of 5

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

server3030 استراتژی سئو سایت موبایل مارکتینگ پارکت hersad ترفنديار سرگرمي ابزار دقیق و اتوماسیون صنعتی